Monday, May 3, 2010

Cheer Camp

I need to know ASAP who is planning on attending cheer camp. We will be attending the USA camp at the Davis Convention Center June 28th-July 1st. It is not required but is HIGHLY recommended. The cost is $296 which is in addition to the required $600. There will also be a cost of approximately $50-75 for camp clothing which is required if you go to camp. The $296 covers everything except for a few meals on the days that we drive to and from the camp. Your first payment that you make (due today) will go towards camp so you will not need to make an additional payment before June.

Talk with your parents and give me a definite answer in the comment section of this post. Please be aware that the money is non-refundable so I need a definite answer! Thanks!

17 comments:

  1. me and my sister Kylie will both be attending camp this summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. HECK YEAH i'm going to camp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will also be going to camp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. abbey Harrison will defenatly be going to camp

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be attending camp!

    Halley

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to go! Count me in (: Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be going to camp this year! :)

    Shelby Brum. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. of course i will there!

    Samers
    (AKA sam beck) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. count me in!!! woot woot! :)
    hattie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haley Larsen will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ariel Morgan will be attending camp!

    ReplyDelete
  13. tobee and i will be attending!!

    ReplyDelete

Calendar